Purpose:After the admission into the,oversea institutions or persons will come to our country to start hospitals. At that tune,both the structural system and the personnel’s quality will extremely be unable to adapt. Quite a lot of outstanding talent will run off. This article is written with a purport to discuss the for hospital to take after the admission into the .Way:It is necessary to collect the first-hand information by way of investigation,spot exploration and finding out the real situation ;to sound the advanced experiences of in foreign hospitals;and to put forward the strategy and based on our practice by way of comprehensive analysis.Result:If we want hospitals to adapt the market economy and take part hi the int’l eompetition,it is necessary for the government to transform its functions,let the hospitals obtain the independence in to full account,bring into effect the creative strategy and structural reform,administer the overall management and bring about the uninterrupted development of hospitals.Conclusion:There are not a few problems that must be solved urgently:insufficient fund,weak management,heavy burden and serious run-off of talent and so on. The government must transform its function and means in its management. It is necessary for all hospitals to innovate,to transform their management system and conception. The reform of the structural system of service must be a key point.The reform of the structural system of management should be a guarantee. The traditional personnel management must be transformed into the management of human resources.To try out the system of human affair agency;to establish a systematic training system. In a word,it is extremely possible for our hospitals to develop further only on condition that hospitals carry out the reform of the structural system,set up the new-type mechanism of human resources development and bring into effect a wholly new strategy.
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Establishing Model and Networking Control of Small Scale Flexible Manufacturing System
- Study on the Model of Supply Chain Default Risk Based on Option Pricing Theory
- Synstematic Review of the Performance and Side Effect of Framelessiud (GyneFix) with Conventional Copper T Shaped IUD
- National interest is the inherent deciding factor of foreign behavio…
- Public employment services institutions assume the employment servic…
- Dipyridylamine-based Fluorescent Sensors and Supramolecular Coordination Assemblies
- Research on Relationships between Middle School Students’Color Preference and Positive Affect,Negative Affect,Mental Health
- An Analysis of the Effects of Capital on Competitive Advantage in Enterprise
- Microwave-Assisted Selective Annulation Cascades for Synthesis of Diverse Heterocyclic Scaffolds
- Synthesis and Properties Research of Azaheterocycle Ferrocene Derivatives
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain