|Title||The Research on HR Management Outsourcing and Its Decision-making of Enterprise in China|
【Abstract】 Many portions of HRfeature in high cost and high repetition. Therefore, optimizing the combination of inner and outer resources, taking advantage of specialists in HR area, and introducing a new HR strategy, namely, HR outsourcing will be beneficial to the improvement of , as well as the transformation from operating role to strategic role in HR management.Based on strategy management and HR management outsourcing experience of foreign countries, applied the methods which include theoretical analysis and practical analysis, qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis, also combined with the practice of a specific , the paper analyzes HR management outsourcing in China. Owing to the situation that non-standard and unreasonable behaviors are existing in our enterprises, this article introduces some scientific methods such as investigation、expert opinion method、 method and specific case analysis so as to provide scientific evidence for ’s . On the basis of the above, this article also constructs the model of HR management outsourcing, and the question how to make decision and implement it is also analyzed in it. Lastly, based on the features and HR management characteristics in China, some developing measures are put forward to settle existing barriers and questions related to HR management outsourcing, which could help enterprise to transform its role and strengthen its and outsourcing service industry to develop healthy.
|Subject||core competence, decision-making, fuzzy comprehensive evaluation, Human resource management, Outsourcing,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Fulfillment of Female Identity
- Similar Roads, Different Ends: a Comparative Study Of the Theme of Quest in on the Road and Generation Ⅹ
- The Youth Satisfaction Measurement Based on the Communist Youth League’s Work in Xiangtan County Level and Promoting Measures
- The Experimental Research of Isentropic Magnetically-Driven Flyer Plates Technique
- The Analysis to Path-dependence of the Reform of Administrative Organization of the Central Government
- The Research on Evaluation of Port Competitiveness in Supply Chain
- Only Connect
- Study on Agricultural Land Grading Based on GIS and Fuzzy Cluster Analysis
- The Theoretical Analysis and Experimental Study of Contact Stress of Ball Piston Pump
- A Study on the Heat Transfer in the High Gravity Rotary Field
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain