|Title||The Study about GSP’s Applying of HK Retail Pharmacy|
【Abstract】 ISO9000(Quality management system) has been applied wide-spreadlly in Chinese industry and other organizations for many years, GSP (Good supply practice management system) was published forcefully by Chinese government on July 1, 2000. GSP is a standardization management system, drugstores can put to using for improving medicines business management performance by applying GSP, in the mean time, achieving the purpose of people s health safeguard and disease decrease.The study object of this paper is the content of GSP and the process of the GSP application in the pharmacy business. The writer analyzes how to establish good supply practice management system in the drugstore, and how to apply the management criterion in different organization. By this way, the writer tries to find out a fine way and technique to set up a suitable supply practice management system in different organization.
|Subject||assess, certification, check and inspect, GSP, Process Control,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- The Research of the Grain Problem in the Republic of China Beijing Government Period
- Research on the Quantified Evaluation of Natural Scenic Spot Tourists’ Perceived Value
- Comparative Studying on the Audit Quality after Accounting Firms Switching
- Research on the Internal Control Disclosure in China’s Cross-listed Company
- Securities Company Compliance Management System Research
- Polluting Industries in Shaanxi Province to Undertake to Circumvent the Research
- An Research on the Low Carbon Economy Development Path in Major Energy Province
- Study of Rapid Urbanization in Jinjiang Grids Management
- Study on the Sense of Tourists’ Security Evaluation in Tourists Destination
- Based on the Channel West Bank Economic Zone Development Requirements of Zhangzhou City Logistics Development Mode Research
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain