|Title||The Study about GSP’s Applying of HK Retail Pharmacy|
【Abstract】 ISO9000(Qualitysystem) has been applied wide-spreadlly in Chinese industry and other organizations for many years, (Good supply practice system) was published forcefully by Chinese government on July 1, 2000. is a standardization system, drugstores can put to using for improving medicines business management performance by applying GSP, in the mean time, achieving the purpose of people s safeguard and disease decrease.The study object of this paper is the content of GSP and the process of the GSP application in the pharmacy business. The writer analyzes how to establish good supply practice management system in the drugstore, and how to apply the management criterion in different organization. By this way, the writer tries to find out a fine way and technique to set up a suitable supply practice management system in different organization.
|Subject||assess, certification, check and inspect, GSP, Process Control,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- On the Educational Value of the Theory of Communication
- Parameter Estimiation of Linear Mixed Model
- The Influencing Factors’ Studying of Internal Control Information Disclosure of Listed Public in China
- Effect of Film Inertia on the Film Force of Damper Bearing
- Usability Study on Mobile Phone Screen Brightness
- The Research of the Rend of Rural to Urban Migration Function in Rural Neighborhood Relations Development
- A Study on Saul Bellow’s Novels from the Perspective of Trauma Theory
- Study on College and University Cadres Honesty and Self-discipline Education
- The Epidemiological Study of Hepatitis B Virus Infection with Slaughter Swines in Dali
- An Empirical Study on Job Burnout from the Aspect of Effort-Reward Imbalance
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain