|Title||The Studying and Managing about Credit Risk of Mortgage-Backed Securitization in China|
【Abstract】 In resent 40 years, the studying aboutis a hot point in the real estate financial innovations. From the experience of foreign mortgage backed securitization is a trend for the development of real estate and finance. And it can be sure that the MBS would be carried out in China soon. So it is important to study the reason why the happened and what affect it.The thesis has three main sections. At first, we briefly introduce the relevant theories of the MBS, analyze the realistic significance and the prospect of MBS in China, and state the obstacle how to implement it. We point out that it is unrealistic to execute the MBS in a short time. The course of the securitzation should be progressive. In the second, we study the forming reason and influence factors of default risk of MBS and analyze the system of default risk. Finally, we put forward our suggestion about how to defend the default risk of MBS. It aims at providing some referable suggestions on the development of mortgage securitization in China on the aspects of theory, practical business, present situation and future development. The overall objective of this thesis is to propose a working strategy for policy-maker and to offer fresh perspectives for researchers on theory and practice of MBS in China.
|Subject||credit risk, Housing mortgage loan, Mortgage Backed Securitization, Real Estate,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- A Study of Lin Shu’s Translation Thoughts
- Diagnosis of Rolling Bearing Failure Based on Wavelet Theory and Cyclic Statistics Analysis
- Exploratory Studies on the Residue and Environmental Behavior of High-risk Pesticide Adjuvants in Soils
- Synthesis and Solution Self-assembly of Cleavable Block Copolymer
- The Hydroelectric Power Station Dam Site Downstream Landslide Emergency and Comprehensive Program of Public Order Method Study
- Synthesis of Titanium Silicalite-1(TS-1) Using Cheap Materials
- Some Approaches of Constructing Critical Sets of Latin Square
- Establishing Model and Networking Control of Small Scale Flexible Manufacturing System
- Study on the Model of Supply Chain Default Risk Based on Option Pricing Theory
- Synstematic Review of the Performance and Side Effect of Framelessiud (GyneFix) with Conventional Copper T Shaped IUD
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain