|Title||The Studying and Managing about Credit Risk of Mortgage-Backed Securitization in China|
【Abstract】 In resent 40 years, the studying aboutis a hot point in the real estate financial innovations. From the experience of foreign mortgage backed securitization is a trend for the development of real estate and finance. And it can be sure that the MBS would be carried out in China soon. So it is important to study the reason why the happened and what affect it.The thesis has three main sections. At first, we briefly introduce the relevant theories of the MBS, analyze the realistic significance and the prospect of MBS in China, and state the obstacle how to implement it. We point out that it is unrealistic to execute the MBS in a short time. The course of the securitzation should be progressive. In the second, we study the forming reason and influence factors of default risk of MBS and analyze the system of default risk. Finally, we put forward our suggestion about how to defend the default risk of MBS. It aims at providing some referable suggestions on the development of mortgage securitization in China on the aspects of theory, practical business, present situation and future development. The overall objective of this thesis is to propose a working strategy for policy-maker and to offer fresh perspectives for researchers on theory and practice of MBS in China.
|Subject||credit risk, Housing mortgage loan, Mortgage Backed Securitization, Real Estate,|
How to get this paper's electronic documents?
1, Click the "Buy Now" button to complete the online payment
2, Download the paper's electronic document from the successful payment return page/Or the system will send this paper's electronic document to your E-Mail within 24 hours
|Favorite||ADD TO FAVORITE|
Frequent Buyer Deals!
Buy 4 Get 1 Free
Customer Care Center
Exclusive Order Taking Hotline
- Textual Research on the Literati Nan Xi
- Analysis on Costs and Returns of Chinese Soybean Production
- The Adjustment to the Relationship Between the Civilian Right and the State Power in the Period of Social Transition
- Semigroups rised in the 1960s, and in the 1970s, semigroup theory de…
- Two Mixed Finite Element Methods on Changing Meshes for the Sobolev Equations
- Six sigma manages is one kind popular, the science management patter…
- Research on Structure and Simulation Analysis to the Detrashing Mechanism for Small Caterpillar Sugarcane Harvester
- The Study of Chinese Language Teaching in Taksin Rayong School Thailand
- Research of OFDM Modulation and Demodulation System Based DAB
- The Integer Frequency Synthesizer Design in Bipolar Technology
AHP Capital structure China commercial bank Commercial banks core competence corporate governance countermeasure countermeasures credit risk Development Development Strategy economic growth evaluation Factor Analysis FDI Foreign Direct Investment game theory human capital Index system industrial structure Innovation Internal Control Listed companies Listed Company management marketing marketing strategy Model performance Performance evaluation Performance Management Project Management Real Estate research Risk risk management strategy Supply chain Supply chain management sustainable development SWOT analysis system urbanization value chain